The University Printery is fully owned by All Saints University Council, and is ASULn by the Board of Commercial Units. It is headed by a Manager, presiding over a management committee comprising of; the production Manager, the Accountant and Heads of sections, with a total workforce of 10 persons. The unit is self sustaining with an independent budget. It’s profit making and its required to remit part of the profits to Makerere University Council and the balance is ploughed back to reinvestments.
To be a leading provider of quality printing, Binding and associated services, in Uganda and beyond.
To offer the best Printing, Binding and associated professional services to All Saints University and the
general public, through a wide range of products at affordable prices.
Our Business Objectives
- Improving on marketing and sales promotion.
- Improving Services through faster processing and delivery.
- Improving profitability after acquiring Digital Printing equipment.
- Human Resource development through regular and specialized training.
- Improving our product quality.
Location - All Saints University Administration Building Ground Floor
All Saints University Printery
P. O. Box 441
Lira - Uganda
Telephone: +256 392 541 171
Email: [email protected]