Our Vision is to be the leading business study faculty in Uganda and Africa at large, teaching business subjects which enhance self employment through research, innovation and creativity for the growth and development of Uganda, Africa and the world at large.
To offer a highly competitive quality and morally acceptable management and leadership skills, and entrepreneurial education of excellence that meets the needs and challenges of the modern society.
- Accountability, transparency and Integrity
- Professionalism and high moral ethics
- God fearing
- Innovativeness and creativity
- High level of commitments and dedication
In order to realize its vision and mission the faculty’s objectives are as follows:
- Admit students with grades that demonstrate their capabilities to pursue the programmes.
- Promote and sustain a unique culture of learning in an environment that is conducive for knowledge dissemination.
- Attract, recruit and retain high caliber committed and dedicated staff.
- Encourage and facilitate staff development through research training and professional engagement.
- Develop and maintain partnerships and strategic alliances with the local business community, professional bodies and other universities around the world
- Promote internationalization through linkages and staff exchanges with other faculties in different universities as well as development partners in education.